Please be aware that import duties and taxes can be added to your order by UK customs and will have to be paid by you in order to receive your package.
Seattle Cardigan, Dark green
Mix & match 2 or more items from our timeless Merino collection (pullovers, turtlenecks and cardigans) and receive up to €60 discount.
- Buy 2 Merino items: € 20 discount
- Buy 3 Merino items: € 40 discount
- Buy 4 Merino items: € 60 discount
- This promotion applies to all merino (turtleneck) sweaters, merino pullovers and merino cardigans. Mix and match, any combining is possible.
- Participating items have a 'promo' label.
- When purchasing 2 merino items of your choice, you will receive € 20 discount.
- When purchasing 3 merino items of your choice you will receive € 40 discount.
- When purchasing 4 merino items of your choice you will receive € 60 discount.
- The discount is automatically calculated in the shopping cart.
- If you return 1 or more merino items, the discount amount will be deducted from the amount we reimburse.
- Perfect fit - everything in 3 length
- 100 day-return policy
- Easy and secure payments via Visa, Mastercard or PayPal
Ultimate merino cardigan
Are you looking for a cardigan with a stand-up collar from 100% merino wool? Our Seattle Zip Cardigan is the ultimate wool cardigan for men. The ribbed cuffs ensures a nice close fit. Available in various timeless colours.
Mix & match
Combine your favorite wool cardigan for men with the Livorno Shirt for a smart casual or business look. Do you get hot quickly? Our Faro Polo Shirt or Lagos Polo Shirt with a luxurious shirt collar, also works well under the Seattle cardigan.
Merino has many good properties: the wool is soft, doesn't itch, is breathable, moisture regulating, and antibacterial. Another advantage: Merino wool retains its fit and color.
The sheep from our spinners are non-mulesed.
Size & Fit
This cardigan is available in sizes S - 3XL and in 3 different lengths:
- Standard Long Fit (2cm longer than usual, for men till 1.85m)
- Long Fit (6cm longer than usual, for men from 1.85m)
- Extra Long Fit (10cm longer than usual, for men taller than 2m)
Merino wool is self-cleaning. Letting air out is often enough. Do you want to wash yourself? Wool needs room to spin, so don't cram it into an overcrowded drum. Choose a special wool wash program that heats up slowly to 30°C and spin at a maximum of 400 rpm. Iron with steam and your favorite merino turtleneck is like new again.Our model is 188 cm/ 6'2" tall and is wearing size M / Standard Long Fit