Please be aware that import duties and taxes can be added to your order by UK customs and will have to be paid by you in order to receive your package.
Tallin Crewneck, Grey
- Perfect fit - everything in 3 length
- 100 day-return policy
- Easy and secure payments via Visa, Mastercard or PayPal
Are you looking for a classic basic lambswool sweater? Our Tallin Sweater has a regular fit and is finished with a round neckline and ribbed trims. The wool sweater for men feels light, but is surprisingly warm and does not itch. Available in various timeless colors.
Mix & match
Combine your favorite Tallin Sweater with a basic T-shirt, jacket, and jeans for a casual look. Choose a Polo or the Palermo Shirt on a chino as an undershirt for a more business outfit.
Light and soft
The Tallin sweater is made from 80% lambswool and 20% nylon. Lambswool is exceptionally soft and temperature-regulating. That's why the Tallin sweater will keep you nice and warm in autumn and winter. The small nylon content makes the yarn stronger.
Mulesing is not applied to the merino sheep of our spinners, who are members of the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) and Woolmark.
Size & Fit
The Tallin crewneck has a regular fit. Available in 3 lengths, from S to 3XL.
- Standard Long Fit (2cm longer than usual, for men till 1.85m)
- Long Fit (6cm longer than usual, for men from 1.85m)
- Extra Long Fit (10cm longer than usual, for men taller than 2m)
- Hand wash, wash separately, at a maximum of 30 °Celsius (90° Fahrenheit) and spin at up to max. 400 rpm.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Do not tumble dry. Shape to its original shape when wet, and place it on a dry towel to dry.
- You can iron this shirt on a low temperature with steam.