Please be aware that import duties and taxes can be added to your order by UK customs and will have to be paid by you in order to receive your package.
Faro Jersey Poloshirt, Stone Blue
This week only: 2+1 free on all polo shirts. The discount is automatically applied once you have 3 polo shirts in your cart. Offer is temporarily valid until March 26, 2023.
- All combinations of polo shirts are possible. With the exception of discounted items.
- The discount is automatically applied once you have 3 polo shirts in your shopping cart, then the third polo shirt is free.
- If you return 1 or more items, the discount amount will be deducted from the amount you get back from us.
- This promotion runs until March 26, 2023. Not valid on items purchased before March 19, 2023.
- Price changes and/or misprints reserved.
- Perfect fit - everything in 3 length
- 100 day-return policy
- Easy and secure payments via Visa, Mastercard or PayPal
Sturdy shirt collar
The Faro polo combines all the advantages of a polo shirt, T-shirt and shirt and is suitable for any occasion. The seams are finished as a regular shirt. The seams are flat so you’ll barely notice them when wearing the polo.
The polo from premium T-shirt fabric is the perfect polo for every man. Combine this polo with a pullover or a cardigan. The short sleeves make the combination less warm, meanwhile, you retain the look of a nice shirt.
Premium jersey fabric
The Faro polo shirts are made from 100% jersey cotton. The cotton is pre-shrunk and washed. As a result, the polo shirt hardly shrinks, lasts longer and keeps its original colour.
Size & Fit
This poloshirt is available in sizes S- 3XL and in 3 different lengths. Our size guide:
- Standard Long Fit (2cm longer than usual, for men till 1.85m)
- Long Fit (6cm longer than usual, for men from 1.85m)
- Extra Long Fit (10cm longer than usual, for men taller than 2m)"
- Wash your poloshirt at a maximum of 30 °Celsius (90° Fahrenheit). Wash with similar colors.
- Do not dry-clean at a dry cleaner.
- Dry your poloshirt on a line or clothes rail. Do not tumble dry, this will shorten the lifetime and make it shrink faster.
- You can iron your poloshirt on a low temperature.