To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
"Personal data" is all data related to an identified or identifiable person. An identifiable person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified. We collect the following Personal Data:
Certain Personal Data is necessary for the provision of our services - for example because without it we cannot process an order placed by you. If the provision of Personal Data is necessary for your use of our services, this will be indicated at the time that you provide your Personal Data.
We and our service providers collect Personal Data in various ways, including:
• We collect Personal Data via the Website, for instance when you subscribe to a newsletter, create an account on the Website or make a purchase via the Website.
We, and our service providers, use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To send you marketing-related e-mails regarding our services, products and other news about Girav.
• To send you e-mails containing personalised offers, based on your purchases and use of the website, or to you remind you that there are still products in your shopping basket on the Website.
These messages are sent subject to your permission, or insofar as we have a justifiable interest in doing so.
• To learn to understand your preferences, in order to configure the Website accordingly.
We personalise your Website experience provided you have given permission for this, or insofar as we have a justifiable interest in doing so.
We share your Personal Data with the following parties:
• Among others: Active Ants Logistics, PostNL, DHL Logistics, GLS, UPS and Fietskoeriers.
• Among others: Buckaroo and Afterpay
• Among others: Google, Facebook, Yellowgrape, Clicks Online, eVillage.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary or permitted in the light of the purposes for which it was collected or is used (see the section "How do we use your Personal Data?"), unless we are required by law or regulation to retain your Personal Data for a shorter or longer period of time. We determine the specific retention period based on the following criteria:
You always have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, after which we will no longer process your data. The withdrawal of this consent does not affect the lawfulness of our data statement based on your consent, which took place prior to this withdrawal.
You also have the right to access your Personal Data and the right to rectify your Personal Data. If you want to know which of your Personal Data we process you can send us an e-mail with a request for insight.
If your information is incorrect, incomplete or not relevant, you can ask us in writing to change or supplement your information.
In addition, you have the right to deletion of your Personal Data, the right to limit processing and the right to object to processing. In addition, you have the right to transfer or make your data transferable. You can also make a written request for this. We will process your request within 30 days. 'Written' includes e-mail or by means of a contact form. You can e-mail your request to us at [email protected]
1016 GC AMSTERDAM
Tel. 020 – 472 1002
E-mail: [email protected]